What is CuVerro
CuVerro® bactericidal copper is a solid surface alloy that continuously kills 99.9% harmful bacteria1, when cleaned regularly, and is the latest innovation by Olin Brass, a global leader in copper-based alloys.
Who uses CuVerro
Numerous high-touch areas have been found to present health risks because of bacterial exposure. Imagine if a surface that countless hands touch daily was made with CuVerro® bactericidal copper. Imagine a Victory for HandsTM.
CuVerro® bactericidal copper surfaces represent the first class of solid-surface EPA-registered materials that can make public health claims because they actively and continuously kill bacteria1 24 hours a day, when cleaned regularly.
NEWS and UPDATES
- May 24, 2016 Hospitals Discover the Benefits and Ease of Antimicrobial Copper
- May 13, 2016 Rocky Mountain Hardware Creates Innovative New Line of Hardware with HOK Design
- May 05, 2016 Modular Services Company WellJoint now Feat. Cuverro
- Oct 07, 2015 St. Louis Blues outfit training room with CuVerro
- Sep 18, 2015 Incubator made with CuVerro installed at University of Liverpool Lab
- Aug 21, 2015 Modula S and CuVerro Team Up to Offer Best-in-Class Military Medical Unit